Outside Business Activities Disclosure
- FINRA requires you to disclose all business activities that you conduct that are not related to Rainmaker Securities
- Must await principal approval prior to entering into the activity.
- Disclose any for-compensation activity
- Disclose any management, director or board memberships (including non-profit entities)
Private Securities Transactions Disclosure
- FINRA requires that you disclose all of the following: funds managed, personal investments in private companies, and any assistance in fund raising for non-Rainmaker Securities clients
- Disclose entities formed for use as investment vehicles
- Must submit diligence file for offering approval by firm principal
- Transactions/Subscriptions must be recorded on the firm's books & records
Brokerage Accounts Disclosure
- FINRA requires you to disclose all brokerage accounts for yourself, family members, or accounts in which you have a beneficial interest.
- Rainmaker Securities must receive duplicate trade confirmations and monthly/quarterly statements.
- Industry professionals are prohibited from participating in New Issues or IPO transactions.
Gifts & Gratuities Disclosure
- FINRA requires you to disclose all gifts and gratuities to clients or prospects
- Limited to $100 value per year
- Must record all recipients
- Exception: If you accompany the client or prospect to the event, it will not be subject to the $100 limit
Annual Policies Certification
- This form is used to update Rainmaker Securities regarding any required disclosures and to allow us to assess your compliance needs
Annual U4 Review
- This form is used to ensure that the information on your Form U4 is up to date
Firm Element Attestation
- The Firm Element is presented annually by the Rainmaker Securities compliance department as a refresher course in applicable FINRA and SEC regulations
- Each registered representative must certify that they have either attended or viewed the presentation
- Watch the Firm Element Presentation HERE
Compliance Manual Certification
- Each year, every registered representative must review and attest to their understanding of the compliance manual
- Read the Compliance Manual HERE